Sugar and Spice Nuts1 egg White
1 tablespoon water
1 pound almonds or pecans
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tsp. salt
3 tsp. ground cinnamon
1. Separate egg white from yolk into a medium-size bowl.
2. Add 1 tablespoon water. Whisk until frothy.
3. Add nuts and coat with mixture.
4. Combine sugars, salt, and cinnamon in a large plastic bag. Add nuts to the bag and shake thoroughly to coat.
5. Spray a large rimmed cooking sheet with cooking spray. Spread the nuts out and bake at 250* for 30 minutes.
6. Allow to cool before eating.
I hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as I do!